Super visa insurance
Whenever a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident applies for their Parents or Grand Parents to visit Canada, they are required to purchase a medical insurance known as "Super Visa Insurance policy" and forward the details to the Canadian Visa Office which is processing the application where the parent's of the applicant resides.
Super Visa Insurance provides coverage for emergency medical and hospital care in Canada. This insurance is valid for 365 days.
Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents have a new alternative for visiting Canada.
One of the main necessities to obtain the Canadian Super Visa is medical insurance. Super Visa applicants must submit proof that they have purchased private medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company that covers for health care, hospitalization and repatriation.
Super Visa Insurance - Private Medical Insurance Coverage of min $100,000 to insure parents,grandparents coming to Canada under Super Visa for hospitalization, hospital Care, repatriation byCanadian Insurance Company valid for 365 days from the date of entry to Canada.
1. You get to choose - start date for the plan and you can always change effective date before start of coverage.
2. Lowest Premiums Guaranteed
3. 100% refund - If no Visa Granted for any reason.
4. Partial Refunds - In case your parents decide to go back sooner than one year, prorated refund available, provided NO CLAIM on Policy.
Super Visa Insurance Requirements
Applicants must submit proof that they have purchased Canadian medical insurance that:
1. is valid for a minimum period of one year from the date of entry to Canada;
2. provides a minimum of $100,000 in coverage; and
3. covers the applicant for health care, hospitalization and repatriation.
Applicants for Super Visa must also meet all standard admissibility criteria. There are a number of reasons why applicant can be found inadmissible, denied a visa and refused entry to Canada.
Major benefits of Super Visa Insurance are:
1. Coverage for pre-existing medical conditions, depending on visitor's age.
2. Healthcare costs, hospitalization and repatriation.
3. Easy renewal when parents decide to stay longer than one year.
4. In case the super visa is denied to the applicant, 100% of the amount paid by the applicant is refunded on receiving the proof of denial.
5. In case, the parents stay in Canada for less than a year and during their stay, there has been no claim, the unused portion of the insurance is refunded.
If you are in need of a Super Visa Insurance for your parents or grandparents, Canada Insurance Coverage from Toronto is the company that you can trust!
Super Visa FAQ's
Q: Can I alter the commencement date of the plan after purchase based on the correct coming date of my mother?
A: YES YOU CAN ALTER EFFECTIVE DATE OF ARRIVAL TO CANADA, AT NO CHARGE WITH US.
Q: In case my mother spends only two months and return to the home country, will the insurance put in hold and recommence when she is back?
Q: If the visa application is refused will she get full money back?
Q: Which documents will be required to prove her travel when she will be going back to her homeland (within less than one year stay in Canada) for partial refund for non-claim?
A: BOARDING PASS AS PROOF WILL BE ALL RIGHT.
Q: How can I save 37% for the beneath quote you send to me?
A: BY OPTING FOR A DEDUCTIBLE OPTION WITHOUT BUYING EXTRAS LIKE CANCELLATION, LUGGAGE INSURANCE ETC.
Q: Which one should I buy- deductible or no deductible?
A: IT DEPENDS ON THE SUM OF RISK YOU CAN AFFORD. E.G. IF YOU PURCHASE $1000 DEDUCTIBLE, YOU WILL PAY FIRST $1000 EVERY TIME DURING CLAIM. OVER AND ABOVE THIS AMOUNT, POLICY WILL PAY. WHEREAS IF YOU PICK ZERO DEDUCTIBLE, WHOLE CLAIM AMOUNT WILL BE COVERED BY INSURANCE POLICY.
Q: Can I purchase travel insurance for my other family members?
A: YES, TRAVEL INSURANCE CAN BE BOUGHT FOR ANY VISITOR TO CANADA.
Q. Is it important for my parents to get their blood or urine tested to buy super visa medical insurance?
A: NO. IT'S SIMPLE LIKE TRAVEL INSURANCE.
Simply fill out the "Get A Free Quote" form to the right and one of our representatives will touch base with you on the plan best suited to your needs.
Investment in general means process of exchanging income for an asset that is expected to produce earning at a later period.
Investments in insurance can be categorized as:
1. Registered Investments
5. Non-Registered Investments
Are you planning to buy a Insurance
Just call on 1.855.846.2524 and get best policies for you and your family. you can email us on email@example.com
Get A free Quote